NetDialog is looking to appoint a consultant with a strong technical background in networking.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years working experience in the role of technical network consultant or senior network engineer with consultancy skills.
Knowledge of Network & Application Performance Monitoring is preferred.
- Work in large and complex enterprise and partner environments, both on-site and remotely;
- Visit resellers and partners within the EMEA region and build relationships with the technical pre-sales community.
- Present and demonstrate new software features and train technicians;
- Be the trusted advisor for our partners and customers;
- Drive proof of concepts with our partners and customers and go to the max to convert this into revenue;
- Work in the service delivery team with professionals in the field of Network & Application Monitoring, WAN Optimization and Analytics;
- Work closely with account management to support new business development in a technical pre-sales role;
- Responsible for the proposed solution to the partner;
- Be the technical expert and take the lead with NetDialog implementations (post-sales);
- Troubleshoot application performance problems (using a network) with the use of monitoring and/or analyzing tools;
- Use your knowledge about WAN Optimization, Networking and SD-WAN to integrate these technologies into our software (vendor agnostic);
- Be an advisor to NetDialog’s R&D about new features and functions that our customers and prospects require
Skills and experience
- Good industry and technical knowledge and be able to support the complex network and application environments of our enterprise customers;
- An enormous amount of energy and enthusiasm and be willing to work unsociable hours;
- Experience in working with industry-leading routing devices, WAN Optimization Controllers, Network Performance Monitoring solutions is preferred;
- Good knowledge of networking and understanding the concepts of LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Routing and switching;
- Aware of the impact of applications on the network and vice versa;
- Good working knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- Self-starter and team player;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- ITIL v3 Foundations and Networking certifications are preferred
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy; where you can develop your talents;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone;
- Company car
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms. K. van Ekris (HR Manager). Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to info[at]netdialog-int.com.
No agencies please.