NetDialog is looking to appoint a Delivery Engineer who will help to increase our service capacity and grow our Managed Services capabilities from strength to strength.
As a Delivery Engineer you will become a member of the NSC team (NetDialog Service Center) in our Utrecht office. You will be active in the field of Network Performance Monitoring.
You are customer and solution oriented and have an analytical approach. The expert that is responsible for the implementation at our customer!
NetDialog is an enormously dynamic and flexible company. We strongly motivate your personal growth. With four other colleagues you are the point of contact for technical questions.
We are an international provider of network and application monitoring software and Managed Services in Utrecht. We enable organizations to close the gap between IT and Business by monitoring and optimizing their network and application performance.
Your responsibilities are to take ownership of the implementation and delivery of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting complex incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for our partners and their customers.
You build and use the NetX system infrastructure, work with the best of breed networking products and integrate our monitoring solution as a managed service. From home and our NetDialog office, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
Skills and experience
At NetDialog we are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. We can help you further develop your talents. The minimum requirements are:
- Ability to support customer’s complex network environment and work with ITIL processes;
- Participate in the DevOps team together with R&D to optimize, automate and implement the NetDialog Software As a Service environment;
- Your interest lies in working in networking and monitoring in enterprise environments;
- You are self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on an understanding of the nature of the business;
- You are dedicated and committed to implement our solution;
- You have strong knowledge of networking and working with Linux is a must;
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- You are eager to learn new skills in the DevOps, such as using scripting with ansible or python and in the Networking in the field of SD-WAN and SASE.
Hard work must also be well rewarded. NetDialog offers the following benefits:
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
Do you think NetDialog can offer you the challenge you need? Please contact Frederieke directly on 06 48 15 36 80. Frederieke can answer your questions and inform you about the application procedure.
Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to info[at]netdialog-int.com.
No agencies please.