NetDialog is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer. As the linking pin between Development and Operations you will be engaged in the development of automation scripts. Besides, you will be monitoring and tuning the production environment, for which communication with Operations will be essential.
You will be organizing meetings with Operations to ensure that things are steered in the right direction. You will be offering support in integration testing as well as in the process of delivering new NetX releases, which includes taking the release into production.
You are a service-oriented and an enterprising person. More than anybody else, you understand that maintaining smooth communication between Development and Operations is essential. You know how to set about your work.
- Supporting the Operations team from Research and Development;
- Migration of NetX software and operating systems;
- Organizing and managing servers;
- Automating production processes;
- Optimizing implementation;
- Performance optimization of the production environment
Skills and experience
- MBO graduate in Information Technology;
- Skills on HBO level;
- At least two years working experience;
- Interface between Information Technology and business is considered an advantage;
- Background in programming is considered an advantage;
- System management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Scripting languages;
- Good knowledge of Databases: SQL and MySQL;
- Good knowledge of Networking; TCP/IP;
- Good knowledge of RedHat; Centos and Fedora;
- Good knowledge of Provisioning tools; Ansible;
- Good knowledge of System Administration, Python and Security;
- Basic knowledge of Java, Business Intelligence tools, Virtualization, VMWare, Cloud Computing, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Performance Tuning, Monitoring Tools, System Monitoring Tools, Nagios, Apache, JBoss Wildfly, Software Configuration Management, Git, Jenkins, Maven;
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English)
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy; where you can develop your talents;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms. K. van Ekris (HR Manager). Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to info[at]netdialog-int.com.
No agencies please.