NetDialog is looking to appoint a Project Manager with a background in IT. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years working experience with managing large and complex IT implementation projects.
You work together with a highly skilled and motivated team to implement NetDialog’s monitoring solutions for large enterprise customers and partners. Working as a Project Manager at NetDialog means you plan, budget, monitor and report on different projects using a set of modern project management tools.
- Work in large and complex enterprise customer and partner environments, both on-site and remotely;
- Implement projects within budget, time and scope;
- Allocate resources efficiently;
- Optimize and maximize project profits;
- Manage relationship.
The job involves
- Make project plans
- Writing project plans, status reports and contributing to proposals;
- Implementing NetDialogs’ monitoring solutions within time, budget and scope;
- Resource planning;
- Controlling risks and quality;
- Communicating with engineers and consultants;
- Acting as the linking pin between the customer and the internal organization;
- Making decisions that directly benefit the project;
- Managing conflicts and working in politically sensitive situations;
- Supervise project meetings and setting expectations for the project team;
Skills and experience
- College or university degree;
- A minimum of 10 years working experience of which at least 5 years as an IT Project Manager;
- Knowledge of and experience in IT is required;
- Experience in IT project management within large (international) organizations is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Able to inspire team members;
- Pragmatic, a Project Manager with a technical affinity;
- Entrepreneurial, a networker and a proactive attitude;
- Project Management certification (PRINCE II or equivalent);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- ITIL certification is an advantage.
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Open and dynamic workplace environment;
- Room for personal initiative;
- 12-month contract with the intention to turn it into a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone;
- Company car;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy.
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms. Maxime Smulders (Corporate Recruiter). Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to email@example.com
No agencies please.