NetDialog is looking to appoint a Support Engineer who will help to increase our service capacity and grow our Managed Services capabilities from strength to strength.
As a Support Engineer, you will become a member of the NSC team (NetDialog Service Center) in our Utrecht office. You will be active in the field of Network Performance Monitoring and System Administration.
You are customer and solution oriented and have an analytical approach. At NetDialog you can rely on the support of your colleagues and the strong team spirit forms the basis of success!
NetDialog is an enormously dynamic and flexible company. We strongly motivate your personal growth. With four other colleagues you are the point of contact for technical questions.
We are an international provider of network and application monitoring software and Managed Services in Utrecht. We enable organizations to close the gap between IT and Business by monitoring and optimizing their network and application performance.
Your responsibilities are to take ownership of the support, delivery, and maintenance of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for our partners and their customers.
You use and diagnose the NetX system infrastructure, use best of breed network monitoring products and deliver them to our customers as a managed service. From home and our NetDialog office, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
Skills and experience
At NetDialog we are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. We can help you further develop your talents. The minimum requirements are:
- Ability to support customer’s complex network environment and work with ITIL processes;
- Pro-activeness: keep your stakeholders informed at all times;
- Participate in the DevOps team together with R&D to optimize, automate and manage the NetDialog Software As a Service environment;
- Your interest lies in working in networking and system administration in enterprise environments;
- You are self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on an understanding of the nature of the business;
- You are dedicated and committed to troubleshoot and solve issues with our SaaS solution;
- You have knowledge of networking and working with Linux is a must;
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- You are eager to learn new skills in the DevOps and networking field.
Hard work must also be well rewarded. NetDialog offers the following benefits:
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8.33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
Do you think NetDialog can offer you the challenge you need? Please contact Frederieke directly on 06 48 15 36 80. Frederieke can answer your questions and inform you about the application procedure.
Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to info[at]netdialog-int.com.
No agencies please.