Support Engineer (NPMD)
NetDialog is looking to appoint an NPMD Support Engineer who can help to increase our service capacity and help our Managed Services capability to grow from strength to strength.
As a Support Engineer, you will become a member of the NSC team (NetDialog Service Center) in our Utrecht office. Your and your NPMD colleagues’ work lies in the field of Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD).
You are customer and solution oriented and have an analytical approach. A good sense of humor is a must according to your future colleagues!
Your responsibility is to take ownership of the support, delivery and maintenance of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for our customers for services. You monitor and diagnose the network performance, use best of breed NPMD products and deliver them to our customers as a managed service, all that on a daily basis. From our NetDialog office, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
The NSC team is a joint team Application Performance Management (APM) Support Engineers. The team and the company are always open to improvement suggestions and innovative ideas. A good team spirit and bright-minded colleagues make for an atmosphere in which you can always ask for help and learn a thing or two from one another.
Skills and experience
At NetDialog, we are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. We can help you further develop your talents.
So do apply if you feel that you can convince us that you are the right person for the job, even if your profile does not ‘match’ all the required competences.
- Ability to support the customer’s complex application environment and work with ITIL processes;
- The focus/your interest lies in monitoring network performance in enterprise environments. Experience in the field of NPMD is a big plus;
- Self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on an understanding of the nature of the business;
- Strong dedication and commitment to solve issues;
- Knowledge of the concepts of networking;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- Able and eager to learn new skills in the NPMD field. Not afraid to ask for help if necessary (your colleagues will gladly help).
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy helps you to accelerate your development;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms M. Smulders (Corporate Recruiter). You can apply by sending your application letter including your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.