NetDialog is looking to appoint a support engineer who can help to increase our service capacity and help our Managed Services capability to grow from strength to strength.
As part of the service center team you will work with other professionals in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) in our Utrecht office.
The ideal candidate is customer and solution oriented and has an analytical approach. A minimum of 1 year working experience in the role of support engineer for enterprise customers is preferred.
- Working in the service center team with professionals in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD);
- Working within large and complex customer environments from our NetDialog office located in Utrecht;
- Taking ownership for supporting and delivering NetDialog’s services as well as maintaining them, troubleshooting and managing changes and incidents;
- Use best of breed APM/NPMD products and delivering these to customers as a managed service;
- Being the point of contact (together with the service team) for servicing our customers.
Skills and experience
- Good industry and technical knowledge and able to support customers’ complex application environments and work using ITIL processes;
- Experience in the field of NPMD and APM is a big plus. The focus/your interest lies in monitoring of application performance within enterprise customer environments;
- Self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on understanding of the nature of the business;
- Strong dedication and commitment to solve issues;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the concepts of networking (switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls), LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSI-model and HTTP. Aware of the impact of applications on the network and vice versa;
- Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating systems, Microsoft Office, common databases and web services;
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the role of support engineer for enterprise customers is preferred;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- Able and eager to learn new skills within the NPMD/APM market. Not afraid to ask for help if necessary (your colleagues will gladly provide support);
- Customer and solution oriented using an analytical approach is required for this role.
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy; where you can develop your talents;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms. K. van Ekris (HR Manager). Applicants can apply by sending their application letter including resume to info[at]netdialog-int.com.
No agencies please.