Support Engineer (APM)
NetDialog is looking to appoint an APM Support Engineer who can help to increase our service capacity and help our Managed Services capability to grow from strength to strength.
As a Support Engineer you will become a member of the NSC-team (NetDialog Service Center) in our Utrecht office. Your and your colleagues work lies in the field of Application Performance Management (APM).
You are customer and solution oriented and you have an analytical approach. A good sense of humor is a must according to your future colleagues!
Your responsibility is to take ownership of the support, delivery and maintenance of NetDialog’s services, in addition to troubleshooting incidents and managing changes. Together with the other members of the service team, you are the point of contact for our customers for services. You monitor and diagnose the apllication performance, use best of breed APM products and deliver these to our customers as a managed service. From our NetDialog office, you will work within large and complex customer environments (remote).
The NSC-team is a joint team with our Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) Support Engineers. The team and the company are always open to improvement suggestions and innovative ideas. A good team spirit and bright-minded colleagues make for an atmosphere in which you can always ask for help and learn a thing or two from one another.
Skills and experience
At NetDialog, we are looking for people with the right mindset. Ambitious people that like to be challenged and are eager to learn and grow. We can help you further develop your talents.
So do apply if you feel that you can convince us that you are the right person for the job, even if your profile does not ‘match’ all the required competences.
- Ability to support customers’ complex application environments and work using ITIL processes;
- Experience in the field of APM is a big plus. The focus/your interest lies in monitoring of application performance within enterprise customer environments;
- Self-disciplined and able to prioritize work based on understanding of the nature of the business;
- Strong dedication and commitment to solve issues;
- Basic networking knowledge (Dynatrace DCRUM is a big plus). You’re aware of the impact of applications on the network and vice versa;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (Dutch and English);
- Able and eager to learn new skills within the APM market. Not afraid to ask for help if necessary (your colleagues will gladly provide support);
- Customer and solution oriented using an analytical approach is required for this role.
What we offer you
- Flexible work environment;
- Workplace in an open and dynamic environment;
- Excellent coaching and individual support;
- NetDialog Academy helps you to accelerate your development;
- Opportunity to grow and to receive training;
- Room to take responsibility and to show initiative;
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative;
- Contract for 12 months with the intention to extend to a permanent contract;
- Excellent base salary;
- Pension plan;
- 8,33% holiday allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- Company phone.
NetDialog is the company where you can develop your talents, so let’s meet!
If you are interested in receiving further information, please contact Ms. K. van Ekris (HR Manager). You can apply by sending your application letter including resume to email@example.com.
No agencies please.