Our website address is: netdialog-int.com
Processing of your personal data
The personal data we collect is your IP address. We use it for website analytics.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers that may or may not reside outside the EU. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. The retention period for the data is 14 months.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We maintain physical,
electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information and other information transmitted to us.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the website/portal or services, we cannot, and do not, guarantee the security of any information you transmit on, or through, the website/portal or
services, and you do so at your own risk.
That said, when information reaches our company, we shall protect such information by ensuring the data is safeguarded by the use of firewalls, encryptions, access restrictions and/or passwords.
- You can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- You can request that any personal information be rectified by sending an e-mail notification.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. There may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information, but we are legally obliged to retain it.
- You may object to and request the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. There might be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You may withdraw your consent given under this policy at any time by sending an e-mail notification. Our details are listed hereunder.
- Your personal information may only be stored unless further processing is brought about by: individual consent and the necessity for the establishment of legal claims for the protection of the rights of another natural/legal person or for the public interest.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority of the jurisdiction in which the personal information is being provided. For the Netherlands this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
We will notify you within four weeks of receiving the request how we will comply with your request. If for any reason we don’t comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons.
NetDialog International B.V.
3528 BA Utrecht
You may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.